ALIEN RPG Destroyer of Worlds
- Marca:Modiphius Entertainment
- Estado: Nuevo
- Puntos: 15
- Disponibilidad: Sin stock
- Precio en puntos de recompensa: 500
EDICIÓN ORIGINAL EN INGLÉS
The mission was a manhunt, the objectives clear—track down four fugitives, recover any assets they may have made off with, and keep ‘em all out of enemy hands. Go find them on a frozen moon full of hostiles and get it done on the eve of war.
Nothing you couldn’t handle.
But what it is that these bastards stole—and how the hell it got inside them—is another thing altogether. It’s all above your paygrade, marine—but somehow you’re the one who’s got to deal with it.
Of course, now there’s an invasion fleet incoming, and there’s something else, too—something much worse. Something out there hates you—hates everyone. Something big and ugly. Something with metal teeth—and you’re pretty sure it ain’t alone.
Yeah, the mission was supposed to be a simple manhunt. Instead it turned out to be just another glorious day in the corps.
Destroyer of Worlds is a complete Cinematic Scenario for the ALIEN roleplaying game, written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska just like Chariot of the Gods. In Destroyer of Worlds, players take the roles of Colonial Marines. The scenario is designed for 3–5 players plus the Game Mother, and it’s a gauntlet of one hell after another. Expect it to take three sessions to complete. This boxed set contains:
- The main Destroyer of Worlds scenario book.
- A huge double-sided map (format 864x558mm) of Ariaricus colony on one side and the Fort Nebraska space elevator ground base on the other.
- Five pre-generated characters to play.
- Custom cards for weapons, vehicles, and personal agendas.
- Player maps and handouts.
NOTE: The ALIEN RPG core rulebook OR the ALIEN RPG Starter Set is required to play Destroyer of Worlds. You can get both the scenario and the Starter Set together in the Starter Bundle. A full PDF of the contents is included.